Comment on page
6. Actions in the call
During a call, Stringee supports features for agents with the features as shown in the figure.
Image 1: Call features
During a conversation with a customer, the agent can mute his/her voice by configuring Stringee web phone window. At this time, the client side can't hear the agent, but the agent can still hear the customer.
During the conversation with the customer, the agent can hold the phone so that the customer can listen to music/greeting voice while the agent performs other operations (e.g. search information, search answers for the customer... ).
Agents hold the phone and switch from holding the phone to normal conversation by operating the Stringee web phone window.
Show numeric keypad on web phone while on call.
During the conversation with the customer, agent A may need to transfer the call to another person as required by the procedure. StringeeX contact center supports agents to transfer calls to many different directions:
- Agent transfers the call to another online on the system. The agent choosing this feature will have two transfer modes:
- Blind: then agent A is disconnected from the call and ready for a new call
- Attended: calls made in 2 phases
- Phase 1: Agent A calls agent B, agent B accepts the cal. Then the two agents talk privately before agent B talks to the customer. At this time, the customer will be in a holding status and listening to music waiting for the phone to be installed in the queue
- Phase 2: Agent A actively disconnects from the call, agent B and the customer directly talk to each other
Image 2: Two transfer modes
- Phone number: When agent A performs a call transfer, agent A is disconnected from the call. At the same time, the system will make a call from the business hotline to the transferred mobile number (assuming a mobile number of an agent C). When agent C receives the call, he/she and the customer talk directly to each other. Here, the agent enters the phone number to transfer the call to and press "Transfer call"
Image 3: Transfer to a phone number
- Queue: It applies to the case when an agent A needs to transfer calls to another business unit by transferring to the corresponding queue for that business unit. After transferring, the agent A is disconnected from the call. Then the call is transferred to the target queue and distributed according to the rules of the queue. Agent selects queue and clicks "Transfer to queue" to transfer the call.
Image 4: Transfer to queue
- IVR: It applies to the case when an agent A needs to route the call to another IVR tree to process the client's request. After transferring, the agent A is disconnected from the call, the call is transferred to the IVR tree. Then the client performs the operations according to the instructions at the IVR. The agent selects the IVR tree to be transferred and clicks "Transfer to IVR" to transfer the call.
Image 5: Transfer to IVR
The agent can invite other people to join the conversation to make a conversation with 3 or more parties (no limit to the maximum number). The agent (A) may also invite:
- Agent: Another call is coming to the web/app of the invited agent (agent B), agent B notices the incoming call information as the customer's phone number. While agent B does not receive the call, agent A and the customer continue to talk normally. When agent B receives the call, the call is concurrently conversing with 3 parties (agent A, agent B, customer). Agent clicks "Add to call" of the button corresponding to the agent that needs to be added to the call to complete the process.
Image 6: Add to call
- Phone number: The system makes a call from the business hotline to the personal mobile number (assuming the mobile number of an agent C). While the agent C does not received the call, the agent A and the client continue to talk normally. When the agent C receives the call, the call is concurrently conversing with 3 parties (agent A, agent C, customer). Agent enters the phone number and clicks "Add phone number" to complete the process.
Image 7: Add phone number
For business parties using a button call with Voice and Video Call option selected, this function will work. The agent clicks to change the call status from voice to video.
Image 8: Upgrade to a video call