Comment on page
4. Making outbound calls
Users press the call icon on the interface to open the softphone.
Image 1: Softphone
- Step 1: Enter the phone number to call
Users can enter phone numbers using the softphone's numeric keypad or the physical keyboard.
Image 2: Enter phone numbers
- Step 2: Select the hotline number to make outbound calls
Types of hotline numbers: Carrier hotline number, Adaptivenumber (if user creates).
Image 3: Select a hotline number
- Step 3: Select the call-out type
- Phone call: A telecommunication mobile call between a carrier and a carrier or a GSM call.
- Voice call via internet: Internal voice calls between users on the Stringee system. In this case, the user will enter the phone number which is the extension of the user to call.
- Video call via internet: An internal video call between users on the Stringee system. In this case, the user will enter the phone number which is the extension of the user to call.
NOTE: If you choose the type of call as Voice call via internet and Video call via internet, it will NOT be possible to make CALLS to the Customer's phone number.
Image 4: Select a call type
- Step 4: Make a call
After completing the above 3 steps, the person presses the "call" button to make a call.
Image 5: A call button
- Step 1: Select the contact to call
Image 6: Select a contact
- Step 2: Make a call
The user hovers the mouse pointer on the phone number in the "Phone" section to display options, then selects the "call" icon to make a call to the customer.
This will be counted as a call out.
Image 7: Make a call